We are always happy to have open, dynamic people in our team!
What do we recommend?
Competitive salary, young, flexible team, challenging and varied work and multicultural work environment.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Efficiently gather customer information, efficiently fulfill customer needs
- Assisting clients via phone, email and in person
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: administration, documentation, legal requirements.
- Administration, filing documents and other paperwork
- Collecting the necessary documents, contact and cooperate with the authorities
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Residence in Budapest
- Intermediate PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- Driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills in English and in Hungarian
- Knowledge of social and business etiquettes
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed
- Highly motivated and dynamic personality
- Customer oriented and can work with minimal supervision
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Willingness to learn, develop and take initiative
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Intensive training programs
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- No telemarketing
- Challenging, exciting work
- Flexible, supportive team
- Dynamic, multi-cultural and multi-lingual work environment
How to apply/contact information
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org