EEA Registration Certificate

Registration certification for employees from the European Economic Area

In Hungary for individuals from European Union member states, except when they reside in the country as part of their habitual stay.

This habitual stay is less than 180 days but exceeds 90 days. In such situations, employer notification and the appropriate residence permit, referred to as EEA citizen registration, are required.


Acquisition of the permit is facilitated throughout the entire process

Upon commissioning, the expert team at Expat-Center aids in managing the entire process.

Efforts are made to secure the permit as swiftly as possible, involving the employer and the employee minimally, thereby relieving them of any burden. This service is recommended for employers who regularly or promptly need to obtain certification for their EEA citizen employees.

Family Integration - EXPAT-CENTER