Residency Permit for Family Members

Residence Permit for the Purpose of Family Reunification

A third-country national aiming for family reunification can obtain a residence permit if a family member already possesses a residence permit, immigration, settlement, temporary settlement, national settlement, or EC settlement permit.

According to relevant regulations, an individual can qualify as a family member if they are a spouse or a minor child, which also includes adopted and foster children.


Assistance is provided in submitting the application and in conducting the procedure

The submission of the application is handled with particular care, as at the time of submission, the third-country national must declare whether they commit to voluntarily leaving the territories of the European Union member states should their application be rejected.

The permit can remain valid for as long as the residence permit of the family member specified in the application is valid.

Family Integration - EXPAT-CENTER